THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL US GOVERNMENT - CALVERTON NATIONAL CEMETERY WEBSITE
About Support Committee At Calverton National Cemetery, Inc.
Our Mission Statement
To form and establish a charitable foundation to create and maintain the Avenue of Flags at Calverton National Cemetery and other projects.
To promote, foster and advance a constructive program for the proper memorialization of our deceased comrades and their families.
We are a New York State Corporation, and per the Department of The Treasury, Internal Revenue Service,is a public not for profit charity with “tax-exempt status” under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code where donations may be “tax deductible” under Section 170 of the Internal Revenue Code, as well as tax deductible bequests, devises, and transfers of gifts, under Section 2055, 2106, and/or 2522 of the Internal Revenue Code.
Our Executive Board
- Dennis L. Krulder - President - Disabled American Veterans
- Edward M. Lee - Treasurer - The Benevolent & Protective Order of Elks of the USA
- Joseph Themann Jr. - Vice President - Veterans of Foreign Wars
- Michael Drozd - Chaplain - Fleet Reserve Association
- Richard Westhoff - Secretary - Marine Corps League
- Timothy T. Doran - Webmaster / Communicator / Publicist -